Friday, February 22, 2008

Long Time NO Sun

The past few afternoons have been relatively warm (we're talking 40's) and we've taken full advantage. Gibson and Easton LOVE to be outside. Gibson has enjoyed rediscovering the bike he got for Christmas and Easton loves his hand-me-down bike (I think he loves the fact that he gets pushed wherever he goes, all he has to do is point or lurch and "magically" the bike goes in that direction.)

We are grateful for the moisture our little town in the desert is getting but we're anxious for spring and the chance to be outside a bit more!

6 comments:

J.ME said...

Your kids are so darling! I am glad that you all are enjoying the semi-spring like weather. I am so ready for the winter to be over and for the flowers to spring up everywhere!
I love the pics you've posted. Your kids look truly happy! I also want to comment on how clear the pictures seem. I'm in the market for a new camera. Do you like yours? It seems to take some good shots. Let me know if its worthy of checking out. Take care and enjoy all the great weather to come!

Rachel said...

HOLY COW! Gibson, you're such a BIG boy! Syd, I seriously can't believe how much he's grown since May!

Unknown said...

I think Gibson looks like our dad.
How funny!! They're pretty cute

510Jen said...

Oh send us some of your good weather PLEASE. Such big boys.

Sydney said...

Jamie, my camera is the Canon Rebel. I'm loving it! It's new so I haven't figured it all out but I've seen people who take pictures with it so I know what it can do, I just need to figure out how to do it.

wurstens5 said...

Yes, we love sunny day. We have been enjoying the 50's and even is the 60's a couple of day. I can not wait for spring!!!