That is such a funny picture Syd! My parents actually have one almost identical to that. On the Winget and the Giles' side there will be 7 cousins in high school at the same time. You better watch out Bird's...We're takin' over the town! I actually visited your blog because I did not know how else to get a hold of you. Are you still house shopping? Chad has got a beauty for you. His spec is just past the drywall stage...perfect for the Condie's to step in & pick out carpet, paint, etc...We had talked about it a few months ago and I would love to email you the house plans if you are interested.
2 comments:
That is such a funny picture Syd! My parents actually have one almost identical to that.
On the Winget and the Giles' side there will be 7 cousins in high school at the same time. You better watch out Bird's...We're takin' over the town!
I actually visited your blog because I did not know how else to get a hold of you. Are you still house shopping? Chad has got a beauty for you. His spec is just past the drywall stage...perfect for the Condie's to step in & pick out carpet, paint, etc...We had talked about it a few months ago and I would love to email you the house plans if you are interested.
That's awesome! All those cousins so close in age. Your parents look like cute grandparents!
Post a Comment