... make great memories...
Jake got braces over Christmas, so I'm sure he feels your pain =(
When I was a kid, I always wanted braces. I thought they were SO cool. Sadly... I never got them. I am jealous.
I'm sure you feel much worse than you look. I need braces and just dread the thought.
Oh Syd, you can do it. It will be WORTH it!
Had NO idea you even got braces. Hang in there. I had mine for 8 years, YES 8 and feel like I need them all over again. You can do it.
I am getting braces (again) soon. Not excited although I'm hoping the sore teeth will help me diet. I'm so making those peanut butter bars today.
Wow I didn't even know that you had braces. I had them in high school and remember being in quite a bit of pain every time they were tightened.
i just have to say that i LOVE your writing style. you make me laugh out loud :)Thanks, Syd!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Jake got braces over Christmas, so I'm sure he feels your pain =(
When I was a kid, I always wanted braces. I thought they were SO cool. Sadly... I never got them. I am jealous.
I'm sure you feel much worse than you look. I need braces and just dread the thought.
Oh Syd, you can do it. It will be WORTH it!
Had NO idea you even got braces. Hang in there. I had mine for 8 years, YES 8 and feel like I need them all over again. You can do it.
I am getting braces (again) soon. Not excited although I'm hoping the sore teeth will help me diet.
I'm so making those peanut butter bars today.
Wow I didn't even know that you had braces. I had them in high school and remember being in quite a bit of pain every time they were tightened.
i just have to say that i LOVE your writing style. you make me laugh out loud :)
Thanks, Syd!
Post a Comment