Oh, by the way....
"Your personal information may have been compromised" says the Department of the Air Force in a letter we received in the mail today. Great, just great.
They suggest we take a "protective stance" by watching our credit and financial records.
Yes. I think we will do that. Thanks for the suggestion USAF!
3 comments:
Don't you just love the government? All that Sovereign immunity goes to their heads...
BTW - A "protective stance" is different than the "wide stance" favored by Senator Larry Craig. :)
Let the good times roll! I think in the Army I have gotten two - three of these. I wonder how since my social is on my ID i give to everyone as well as ALL my records (medical, dental, evaluations, etc) Looks like the Air Force is still a bit better though. This past year I also got a new credit card and debit card when my bank sent us a similar scary letter. Being a grown up sucks sometimes!
Nice. Gotta love trying to protect your identity! Especially when the warning comes from the AIR FORCE...that would give me a pretty good cause for concern, too...
Post a Comment