Sunday, February 3, 2008

SNOW!
When my phone started ringing this morning at 7a.m., I knew it had to be for one reason. Church was canceled! We have gotten so much snow the past few days and especially the past 24 hours. (what I mean is, it's a lot of snow for a town that as far as I know, doesn't own any snow plows)

The boys love to be outside so we dressed them and out they went.

Gibson loved having an umbrella as a prop

Easton did really well and lasted about an hour in the cold.



Easton used his little walker to get around in his thick snowsuit and awkward snow boots.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much snow y'all are getting! We're in a total drought out here.
It looks like you're really taking advantage too.
I'm so jealous.

tiffy girl said...

We went up the canyon to Newton's for the big sunday dinner/superbowl. It snowed 4 inches in 2 hours! When we got home, it had snowed 3 inches at our house! CRAZY SNOW!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was playing in the snow today! boo!!! instead I just fell on my butt going TO and FROM church today. no worries. I fell very graceful in my dress... well I wish I was up in idaho playin in the snow with you guys. too bad. love you all!!! ps my moab salsa worked WONDERS!!

Damon said...

I'm jealous. We didn't get any snow and I had to go to church...

More Caffiene, Please said...

That is too funny since my mother-in-law called to say her church has been cancelled, too. Only because it's the Canyon Ward and they have 12 feet!

Unknown said...

Jealous! I'm so excited to see all of you in a couple of days!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Your boys looked like they had fun! They are cuties!!! I think we will go outside in the snow today, we got a ton this weekend as well.

Renee said...

Cute pictures of the boys, Syd! We've gotten so much snow here that my kids are pretty much over it. (They're just like me...waiting for the sun to come out!) We got 14 inches just yesterday, which has provided me with some serious biceps since I'm addicted to shoveling. I know, how ironic!

Sydney said...

Yeah- we didn't get 12 feet or 14 inches....I think it was more like 6! Really, it comes down to lack of snowplows...the tractors in our town just can't keep up!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Your boys are getting so big and they are so adorable as usual. Brad was sitting here looking at blogs with me and he said, "Is that Gibson? Remember how little he was sitting on our front lawn?" Time flies!