We spent Valentines at the Utah Dental convention! Let me tell you what a lucky gal I am! This is what I got for valentines day!

*2 yes that's 2 (two) days WITHOUT kids (which means, no strollers, diaper bags, nap times, meal times, snack times, time outs, or carseat straps)
*Not having to cook a meal (or 6) including several small snacks in between
*A catered luncheon (with hundreds of our fellow Utah dentists)- it was catered and it included dessert. I was a happy girl!
*A nice Valentines dinner with my in-laws and Jared's sister Emilee and her husband Mike (where I enjoyed the BEST mac and cheese I have EVER eaten. If you go to Gateway and to ZTejas, you've got to get the mac and cheese!!)
(The picture doesn't do it justice, it seriously, was THE BEST)*A MOVIE what was a New Release!! We saw Fool's Gold and really enjoyed it but made us crave warm weather!
*A night at the Marriott
*The chance to walk around a whole bunch of dental vendors trying to get as much free stuff as we possibly could. Basically, it was trick or treating for adults. We stayed late because we ran into some people we knew from HS and ended up with some AWESOME things. Tooth brushes, floss, toothpaste, pens, notepads, etc. We're set!!
*We had a dental school reunion without having to return to Cleveland! So much fun to see folks we knew in dental school.
(Here we are with The Scholzens, some of our best friends from our dental school days)Happy Valentines Day(s) to my sweetheart! I love you!
7 comments:
Hey Condies! Scott said he ran into you at the ADA. I am so glad to hear life is treating you both well. It feels like it has been forever....
Fun little get away. Sometimes it nice to be able to just walk around without kids tugging on you, stay out as late as you want, and use a purse instead of a diaper bag. Glad you enjoyed the dental convention.
Michelle
What a nice Valentines Day trip. How fun! I love the dental convention. When I used to work that was the highlight of the year. I didn't have to buy floss or toothbrushes for years.
That sounds fantastic!
Ummmm.....so, when do we have to sign up/pay for the photo trip???
Kati
So fun to see you there Sydney!! Sorry we skipped out a bit early, gma called and Treyson was done with a fever so we felt bad sticking around (especially because a babysitter was filling in that night!). Hopefully it won't be that long before we see you again...take care.
FUN! YOu deserve it. How I would give for a trip with J. Hope you got alot of great stuff!
Oh, I'm so glad that you had a nice time. It makes me really want a little get-away with Michael. ....Can't wait to see you! : )
Post a Comment