{A FAIR}
We took the boys to a kid's fair this past weekend. It was CROWDED. It was LOUD. It was impossible to keep one in a stroller and the other from running from venue to venue with the excitement of a three year old.
{Gibson in the bouncy castle}{A FLASHBACK}
In High School the car that was passed down to me was this, an ORANGE (mine had a green hood due to my brothers hitting a deer and the only replacement that could be found was green) Chevy Phoenix.
I HATED this car. I CRIED the first few times I had to drive this car. In fact, when my brothers drove it, I WALKED to school so that I wouldn't have to be seen in it. (I guess I didn't know that it would soon be mine, all mine)
The only thing that made me drive it is that my friends thought it was COOL. It may have been really ugly but the thing drove like bUTter. I have lots of fond memories driving around slurping my slurpee and meeting up with my friends in my Orange Phoenix.
Yeah. This picture was taken this past weekend. 2008! Need I say more?
{A FACE}We sit Easton in his highchair for dinner and his COMEDY show begins. He poses from one face to the next and laughs in between. He stares at us making sure we laugh and then he continues. What a ham!
3 comments:
Did you report the parents of the rat tail kid to DCFS? That is AWFUL!
Ahh, the Phoenix.
"Let's talk about sex baby..." do you remember? Good times.
I remember Chris and Cary driving us EVERYWHERE in the Phoenix before we could drive. Great flashback!
That car is awesome, you should have been crying tears of joy for it.
Post a Comment