





A small glimpse into what we've been doing this past week. Easton is officially crawling and luckily Gibson signed on to be on "baby patrol" so I need not fear, Gibson is watching his every move and narrating it!Gibson is 95% potty trained. We haven't had an accident for several days now. He's pretty good about going when he needs to but that being said, if we're outside he goes when he needs to- , so the lawn, the sidewalk, the car and even the slide at the park have all been watered properly:)
So what do WE do in the summertime? Ah, the possibilities are endless, we're just enjoying each and every day!
10 comments:
I love it Syd they are getting so big.
Potty trained congrats it is a good day when that happens. Crawling not so good sorry.
They are adoreable.
Darling post. One of my favorites so far. Congrats on the potty trianing. Is he trained at night too? We're still trying to master night time.
I love the square trampoline! Where'd you get it?
Such cute little boys. They know they're betrothed to two cute little Carolina girls, right? :)
Yay potty trained!! Good job mom! I think boys have a small advantage, being they can "water" things alot easier then us girls. Just a little more convenient when you have been playing so hard and keep-putting-the gotta-go-until-the-last-second, cant-get-the-pants-down-fast-enough-must-make-it-into-the house-then-into-the-bathroom-and-onto-the-potty. Wow no fair boys! Hooray for you Gibson! Good Job!
So cute! you are a great mom.
Congrats on the potty training. Good job, Gibson!
Hey condie clan , your boys are so cute!!! Hey Syd I think us mothers who finally accomplish the POTTY TRAINING GOAL. We all deserve a golden metal. I tell ya , To me that was a huge accomplishment when gavin finally reached that point. It makes you feel so good! A little pointer that I have found, CLOROX Wipes a huge life saver. I just keep them behind the toliet for those lovely misshaps. (especially if Gibson likes to stand like his daddy). So there you go, a tip for the day.
Beautiful! You're gonna have to come over and teach me how to make my blog cuter. I just haven't gotten this down yet!
Your boys are so stinkin cute! Looks like they have lots of fun together!
Love the pictures!
Kati
Congrats on the potty training! The boys are adorable. How did you do the words on the pictures? I don't know how you manage to update your blog so frequently. I only have one boy and I'm lucky if he'll let me sit down for 1 second!
Congrats on the potty training! Brooks is just starting to be interested so we'll see! I love the display of pictures! I want to come over and play!
Rach- we got the trampoline at Sams Club. Expensive but we love the square, so much jumping room! Night time potty trained? Oh no...we still have accidents during the day unfortunately. Yes, they know about your girls and they're excited:)
Kenzi- I put the words on the pictures in photoshop. Ultra simple and very quick.
Post a Comment