Monday, August 13, 2007

A "Roaring" good time at Roaring Springs!

What a great day we had today. We took the boys to the water park Roaring Springs and enjoyed a great day in the sun. Gibson couldn't get enough of the kiddie area and we could barely keep up with him as he zipped from slide to slide or swam around like a fish.

Easton loved the water too. He splashed and laughed and loved the loud noises and bright colors. He slept most of the day and I think he was pretty sad because when he woke up he was ready to play but by that time Gibson was ready to leave.

We're already looking forward to next year when Gibson will be tall enough to ride the larger rides and Easton will be walking and able to enjoy more than the edges of the wave pool.

But for this year, I think we're good with our water activities. The city pool closes this weekend and I'm okay with packing up my swimsuit for another season:)





8 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

Ahem, we still have a swim day, remember? So don't pack up just yet...

Rachel said...

How fun! Our closest water park is two hours away so we have to make due with the slide at the pool (such a hard-knock life). But seriously, that looks so fun, and what a stud Gibson is! Where did you get those cute swim suits? I'd love to find something like that for the girls so we don't have to reapply sunscreen every half hour. Wish we were closer and could do some of these fun things together!

leslie said...

looks like fun! last time i hung out at a water park was probably at 7 peaks in provo..... 10 years ago. how sad is that.

grandma C said...

Wow Gibson What a slide! Next year we'll go to 7 peaks. I did make it there 1 time this year. Love you! Hope I can make this post. G-ma Condie

Kati said...

Sydney! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! I have seen your blog through Heidi Murrays! This whole blog thing is new to me and a total trip! I love it! Your baby looks just like a Condie! He is so stinkin cute! I love love love the links you have on your blog. Everytime I come on to leave a comment for you...I get distracted by the other links you have and then I forget. I will count you in for next years derby! Too much fun! So great to hear from you!
Kati
Tell Emily to get a blog so I can keep in contact with her!

wurstens5 said...

Cute pictures. I love the water park. Did you ever go to the one in Denver?

Shelley said...

Stephanie told me about this place. Looks like lots of fun!

Zipporah said...

what fun! Gibson looks so big and brave going down that big slide. Pretty soon Easton will be there too! ....Can't wait to see you.