Thursday, August 9, 2007

I've been tagged

Tresure tagged me....so here ya go.

4 jobs I've had
1)Bank Teller
2)Escrow Officer
3)Assistant to the Dean at CWRU School of Law
4)Real Estate Agent

4 movies I could watch over and over
1)Step Up
2)The Holiday
3)Sweet Home Alabama
4)Girls Just Want to Have Fun :)

4 Places I've lived
1)Springville, UT
2)Vienna, Austria
3)Cleveland Heights, OH
4)Colorado Springs, CO

4 Favorite TV Shows
1)The Office
2)Ugly Betty
3)Grey's Anatomy
4)Anything Reality....I'm a sucker

4 Places I've been on Holiday
1)Cancun, Mexico
2)Myrtle Beach, SC
3)Caribbean Cruise
4)Smoky Mountains, TN

4 Favorite Dishes
1)Chocolate anything with a side of chocolate
2)I love good Mexican
3)Roast & Potatoes with homemade rolls
4)Anything made with sugar or high fructose corn syrup (you know you agree)

4 websites I visit
1)blogs
2)playhousedisney.com
3)gmail.com
4)cnn.com

4 Places I'd like to be
1)Anywhere ALONE with Jared
2)Hawaii
3)Disneyland
4)Back in Europe

Tag, you're it....
1)Zipporah
2)Heather W.
3)Jamie W.

4 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Hey, I tagged you too. You probably haven't seen it on my blog yet though. I must have been a few hours later than Tresure. Anyways, I learned some fun things about you. Have a good one.
Michelle

wurstens5 said...

Thanks a lot Sydney. No, just kidding. I actually forgot Kristel Liddle taged me about a month ago and i forgot. Opps.

The Atwood's said...

I'm just glad someone else can admit they love "The Office", "Ugly Betty", AND "Grey's Anatomy". Although, I'm getting a little tired of Grey's and the drama!

Shelley said...

I learned a couple new things about you. Thanks for sharing.