Easton did awesome on the plane. We took this picture since it was his first time flying. Doesn't he look petrified?
Here are the happy couple. Chana and Fred. Fred was a trooper to come to the shower and to be introduced a million times over. I'm sure he's not complaining since they were pretty spoiled!
So my extra talented SIL who's 7 months pregnant whipped up this quilt in a matter of days. So cute! This picture doesn't do it justice, it's adorable and made me completely jealous (not too jealous since she made me one when I got married) but really made me want to get out the sewing machine!
We wanted to see what my niece Addie would look like with long hair.... I think she's going to be pretty cute! (Thanks Erin for supplying the hair)
You might be wondering where Gibson was?? Well he got to stay home with dad. I think they had a great weekend "bonding". I know they went to McDonalds, the park, Wal-mart, Subway and then stayed up until the wee hours of the morning watching Bob the Builder and eating junk food. (I wasn't surprised to hear that Gibson was feeling a little under the weather and took an extra long nap.)So that's two trips to Utah in 3 weeks! Yikes, it's a good thing we live close. The next trip is in 3 weeks when we return for the wedding....good times.
3 comments:
Okay, that picture of Channa KILLS me. She's too little to get married, right? I still picture her and Erin little with little Ryan and Scott!!
Hey there! It is great to get caught up on your cute family! We are in the Air Force too. AEGD this year at Scott AFB near St. Louis. Are you at Mountain Home then? How have you liked the Air Force? Have you lived on base? We are living on base because it is so close to the dental clinic, and just to give it a try. It is a lot like Cleveland here. We do have stores/restaurants, etc, so I should live. :) Hope to hear from you soon. Our blog is larsonteam.blogspot.com and my email address in cassielarson16@yahoo.com.
I love those fun trips. I swear I spend more money than I should in UT. Hey love your hair didnt know it was getting so long. Miss ya girl.
Post a Comment