... make great memories...
Too cute, I love reading your blog and keeping up on what you are doing!
Looking good Easton! I don't know what you are talking about you always look cute!
Sydney, I would have to disagree. I think he has his fathers fashion sense, which until you came along was none. It's a Condie trait. I have it too.
Ha ha...love it. You should start a new trend!
Syd, he does have fashion sense, this year Layering is in! He is soooo darling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute, I love reading your blog and keeping up on what you are doing!
Looking good Easton! I don't know what you are talking about you always look cute!
Sydney, I would have to disagree. I think he has his fathers fashion sense, which until you came along was none. It's a Condie trait. I have it too.
Ha ha...love it. You should start a new trend!
Syd, he does have fashion sense, this year Layering is in! He is soooo darling!
Post a Comment