Zippy
I love this girl. She's genuine and never pretends to be something she's not. She's a great mom, a great cook and baker and sincerely cares about others.
I was thrilled when I got to see her a for a few hours while she's in town on vacation. We had a great time at the park and while our kids got ignored, it was great catching up with her!
3 comments:
so so fun you got to see Zip. I would just love to catch up with her and YOU for that matter. Glad you got to hang out together.
So great to see both of you. Wish I could have met you there. Look at all those kids can you believe it.
Your so nice and definitely made me sound better than I really am. I'm glad you didn't mention Haley's bath in the park bathroom sink. It was so fun to see you and your cute boys. Your such a great friend! Love ya!
Post a Comment