Monday, October 13, 2008

A Change

39 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey! You're due only a week after me! Congratulations! I've already pulled out the maternity pants... darn those third kids :) Congrats again!

Brenda said...

Congratulations Sydney! That is so exciting! How are you feeling? Have you told the boys yet?

Rachel said...

She'll be the best April Fool's Day gift EVER! ;)

Congrats to you all!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you! Another cute Condie to you clan.

The Barton Family said...

How exciting!! How have you been feeling? I am due the 3rd of APril, but my dr is hoping I make it to March 17th since I always go so early. Are your boys excited and wanting a sister?

More Caffiene, Please said...

Congratulations! And when is the big due date?

dani said...

Yea! Congratulations!

Kati said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

Zipporah said...

Very cute announcement! I'm so happy for you. Thanks again for your help with my talk. I used a lot of your suggestions and it went well. -At least it's over.
I hope you're having a good week and I hope I get to see you soon.
Love ya!

Prince's said...

Congrats! We hope for you that you get a gril!
love
Princes

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... what exciting news! Hope you are feeling well. Way to go Jared!! :)

leslie said...

more details, more details!! so GREAT you guys... so happy for you! is it a girl? are you sick? is that why you've been slacking on your blog?? :) xo

Amanda said...

How exciting for you. I am way impressed that you are still running. I was wondering how that works. You'll have to let me know.

Cassie said...

Ahhh! Congrates. I'm excited for you guys. How are you feeling? You seemed to be doing well when we saw you last week.

Sydney said...

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and congratulations!

Yes, that is TOTALLY why my blog has been slacking this summer. Staring at a computer made me sick!

We don't know the gender yet- we'll find out in about a month. {thanks for all the positive vibes for a girl but I'm expecting to find out we're having another boy!}

I'm almost 16 weeks, due April 1, 2009! Doing great. Tired and enjoying the "excuse" to sneak in an afternoon nap!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

congrats! that is thrilling news. you guys know how to make 'em cute!

Andrea said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! and you never know I went into this one fully expecting a girl and were getting TWO boys so maybe the third time will be a charm for you too! haha

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Yeah! We are excited for you guys! Congratulations. I will be excited to find out what you are having, which shouldn't be too long cause you aren't too far behind me and we find out in three weeks.

Brandon and Carly said...

Congrats to you guys! What a fun way to tell everybody! I hope you are feeling well! How's the practice going? We should get together sometime!

The Wright's said...

Ok - this post wins the award for the cutest announcement! Congratulations! I was due April 1st with Addy (well, April 14th, 7th then the 1st...it was a confusing pregnancy!) Anyway, good luck! We are excited for you!

nancy said...

This is the best news I have heard all day. I am so happy for you guys!!!

Kara said...

All I can say is congrats! The third pregnancy was hard but totally worth it.

GarrGroup said...

Congrats Condies! That is so awesome! Hope you are feeling well. I told Jared when we saw him that we need to get together. Let's go to dinner or something.

Becca said...

congrats Sydney! That' wonderful news. glad that you are feeling well

Oliver and Keisha said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Bestboy said...

Congrats SYD...I know you probably are a pro at raising boys, but I hope you have a little girl this time around. You need a mini Syd walking around the house. I'm excited for you and Jared.

gillian said...

I don't recognize that Berenstain Bears book, I think you got a bad bootleg from China... oh, wait, nevermind.
Congrats! That's funny, you have the same due date as my sister-in-law. Seems like a good day!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!! Very clever way of announcing. You need to get that book published.

wurstens5 said...

Congratulations!! Hope your pregnacy goes well, and that you are feeling well. Hope you get your little girl.

The Kirby's said...

Congrats Condies! We are excited for you. Cute announcement Syd.

Casey said...

Don't pass out in shock...but I'm commenting on your blog. I can't miss this one...CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you.

Jessica said...

Ok apparently I am way behind the times!! I am sooo excited for you, you know you are going to have to post belly pics like Andrea did since we are all to far away to see you!

Kenzi said...

Congrats! We'll hope for a girl, even though we both know boys are sooo much fun!

Tara said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I was JUST thinking about you and wondering when you'd go for #3... guess I was getting some vibes from your neck of the woods. As I SHOULD be, if you're already 16 weeks along! Holy cow! I can't believe you were able to hold out that long--you're amazing. LOVE the announcement!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm soooo happy for you ALL!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your family! Lucky baby!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Sydney - I have no idea if you remember me or not from Cleveland. Anyway, congrats on the pregnancy! Also, I read a little further down on your blog and saw your sister is going to Louisville, KY - that's where I'm living right now! In fact, my husband is serving in the Spanish Branch. So if your sister gets lonely, tell her to look us up. Anyway, good luck! (Rebecca Jones)

The Wolfley Family said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Let me know if ypu are getting your girl...I've got a bunch of headbands that need a good home!

Jami Steele Davis said...

Congrats Syd!!! That is soo exciting! I am very happy for you!!!