Monday, June 23, 2008

Our pictures sneak peak...

Amanda, our fabulous photographer put up a sneak peak of our photo session on her blog. Check it out and leave a comment {on her blog}, please! If we have lots of comments, we get a free 8x10!

Click HERE for her blog.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

love them SYD. wish I could see all of them. please do share when you get your hands on them.

JenThompson said...

Sydney- I set up an account to make comments on your picture so you can get a free one. So know I can make comments all the time on your blog! I am a lurcher no longer!! Just a stalker...

Rachel said...

LOVE them!
And your hair is looking FAB!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

you're on a photography kick right now!! I love those pics though. So cute.

The Barton Family said...

Looks like you were worried for nothing! They turned out great!

Kati said...

I think they look SO GREAT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!
Can't wait to see the ones you pick out!