Hang in there.....

Mr. iPod. I know we've had a scary last few days and I too am sad about having to say goodbye to Mr. Speaker, but I believe in you and I know that once your wounds have healed, you'll be good as new.
No one saw it coming. It wasn't anyone's fault and if I could have prevented the accident, I would have. I had no idea that our time outside enjoying the sunshine while weeding in the garden would come to a screeching halt when the SPRINKLERS came on in the middle of the afternoon.
Mr. Speaker took most of your blow, he protected you from the full impact that would have happened if he hadn't had your back. Mr. Speaker was a beloved member of the family. He was so willing to go where needed; the garage, the backyard, even in the suitcase to Grandma's house so that Easton could have music when he went to bed. He lived a good life and he'll be missed.
As for you Mr. iPod. I'm just not ready to replace you yet. We've got a good thing going and as much as I'd love a newer, bigger and better iPod, I'd also love a Dyson, a new phone and a new camera lens. So, I need you to hang in there. Take your time drying out and when you're ready, I'll take you on a run and let the music empty out of you and fill my ears with the sweet melody that I love and already miss.
Only the best,
Sydney
4 comments:
Is it broken too! Oh no! You should try putting it in a tupperware container full of rice for a couple of days. I tried it with my phone when I dropped it in the toilet last year.
Worked for me!
NOOOOOO!
I remember when you got Mr. Ipod AND Mr. Speaker and how happy they made you. What a shame. They are both far too young to die.
let me know if the ipod is really dead. i have a shuffle you can have. it's not the same, but hey, it's free!
Ditto on what Erin said!
Mine just bit the dust too!! Briley droped it, how am I going to get the house cleaned!?!?
Post a Comment