Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ick, it smells green...

Grandma's house is 5 hours away and we've been making the trip every 6 week since November. We're getting pretty good at it but 5 hours for an 18 month old is torture. Well, this last go around, we were in Ogden area {busy 8 lane interstate} and Easton was getting VERY fussy. I was half turned around in my seat trying to hand him toys, and Gibson was helping me find the snack bag when all of a sudden, Gibson starting throwing up green.......I'll spare the details but let's just say it was EVERYWHERE.

We cleaned it up and cleaned it up and then once again cleaned it up- yet Gibson got in the car today and said "ick, it smells green"

On the bright side?? Easton was fascinated with the proceedings and didn't make a peep the rest of the way!

Another bright side?? The 5K I ran 6 hours later, I shaved 5 minutes off my time! Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you shaved 5 minutes off! I'm just so proud...

Zipporah said...

Yuck! We had that problem with Haley last time we drove to Utah and it took forever to get the throw up smell out of the car. I'm sorry for you!
Good job with your 5K. You are awesome!!

Sarah said...

oh, that is the worst and especailly in the car. I hope you find a way to get the smell out.
Yeah for the 5K run. Keep on going girl.

Rachel said...

that poor kid! didn't he have a similar problem as a baby? i guess you'll just have to start letting him ride in the front seat, huh? :)

nice job on the 5k too!

Damon said...

That is YUMMY! I hate throw-up. it makes me gag.

Nice work on the 5K.