An Everyday Moment
It rained ALL day. We were very excited after dinner to see that the rain had subsided for a moment so we went on a bike ride. Gibson didn't make the entire bike ride awake. He fell asleep about 15 minutes after we started, which means, he fell asleep around 6:15 p.m. and has yet to wake up {it's now 10:45}- I wonder if he'll sleep through the night or if someone will be watching cartoons in the wee hours of the morning!
I feel so bad for the kid. Since today is Tuesday, he woke up, put on his green Toy Story shirt {the one he wears every Tuesday} and then asked what he was learning at school today. He has yet to understand that school is out for the summer. Swimming lessons don't start for another few weeks and then I may just have to get him in a summer camp of some sort. He loves structure and loves to learn!
It rained ALL day. We were very excited after dinner to see that the rain had subsided for a moment so we went on a bike ride. Gibson didn't make the entire bike ride awake. He fell asleep about 15 minutes after we started, which means, he fell asleep around 6:15 p.m. and has yet to wake up {it's now 10:45}- I wonder if he'll sleep through the night or if someone will be watching cartoons in the wee hours of the morning!
I feel so bad for the kid. Since today is Tuesday, he woke up, put on his green Toy Story shirt {the one he wears every Tuesday} and then asked what he was learning at school today. He has yet to understand that school is out for the summer. Swimming lessons don't start for another few weeks and then I may just have to get him in a summer camp of some sort. He loves structure and loves to learn!

Easton. Easton. Easton. This kid is a mess. We are constantly telling him to get out of the street. {we usually play in the backyard that is filled with toys, a trampoline, and countless other things to keep 2 small kids busy but they love the front yard that has no toys..just a sidewalk and a street} "No Easton", " Get back on the sidewalk", "Get out of the street"- Whether he's on his bike or his feet, he's always walking a thin line. Many times we'll find him with one foot on the sidewalk and the other in the gutter just waiting for someone to notice him.
Well tonight, he decided a new technique. He got onto his stomach and was inching his way to the street. We went inside shortly after this picture was taken.
Like I said, this kid is a mess.
Well tonight, he decided a new technique. He got onto his stomach and was inching his way to the street. We went inside shortly after this picture was taken.
Like I said, this kid is a mess.
7 comments:
Those are the cutest pics! Boys will be boys!
What a cute picture!!! When are you guys heading out of there???
Oh i love to see others days. Cute pics!
When are you going to post the mint brownie recipe!
I want it!
I hear you on the front yard. My boys want to be out front all day long. We face West so after about 1:00 until 10:00 p.m. it's so friggin' hot I want to die, but they just keep on going. Nevermind the shaded trampoline, sand box, and hundreds of toys in the back yard with my comfy shaded swing. What is it with these little boys?
Oh they are too cute! I want to kiss all over Gibson's little sleeping face!
Such cute boys - I loves these moments too...
I just read in the paper that DR. Condie is coming to Springville? What's the plans?
Post a Comment