Dog Gone Fun
We've been dogsitting this past week. Our neighbors went to Disneyland and asked us to care for their dog Nala (Nella if you ask Gibson), their Beta fish and to do the mail run, put out garbage, etc.
Nala was a lot of fun. She's old. She's deaf. She doesn't mind being tackled by two boys who love dogs but who's mom won't get them one.
We had Nala over to our house each day to play in the backyard and we took her on walks around the block {I should probably say she took Gibson on a walk.} It was fun and simple to care for her.

Since Nala is a member of their family and they were SO grateful that we took care of her, they brought us back presents from Disneyland!! They brought Easton a remote control Lightning McQueen, Jared and I got a hot pad in the shape of Mickey Mouses' hand and some dishtowels and Gibson got a Buzz Lightyear Laser!!!


Once Gibson opened their present he immediately disappeared into the back room. He went and got his Buzz' and set them up and began playing. The laser has a flip up lid that has some sort of microphone in it so when he talks into it, it sounds like he's a space ranger. Too Cool!
We totally didn't expect gifts since we were just doing our neighborly thing but they picked out the perfect gifts for the boys and they couldn't be happier.
Now we really want to take them to Disneyland....anyone want to join us....anyone, anyone???
8 comments:
We do, we do! Whatchya doin' for Thanksgiving?
The dog's name is 'Alan' backwards? LOL.
Look at you all lovin' on a dog and stuff! It is inevitable raising boys that one day you will have a dog. But the neighbor's dog is a good start! :-) Disneyland was so fun, I wish we could go again (and so does CJ). Maybe next summer??
Fun Sydney. You know our old inherited dog, Tommy. He can barely move which makes low-maintance, but he's a joy for the kids to have around. My kind of dog.
Count us in!
pick me pick me! minnie and I decided that we are best friends. plus you probably need a babysitter and I dont know if you know this but I am becoming quite the expert babysitter now. people seek after me. I'm a big deal.
I'll go! Just wait three more years and we'll be there...
As always, love the pics! I can't believe how much Gibson looks like Jared in the laser photo... awesome!!
Sure love and miss you guys!!!
I DO IDO IDO!!!!
Post a Comment