
So I totally stole this post from Leslie....thanks Leslie, taking this quiz made me all giddy so I had to post it on my blog!
As I have posted before, I love the books Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer and here's a quick quiz you can take to find out which character you are most like. Click here for the quiz. I am most like Alice which I totally love. She's the sweetest vampire I know:) If you haven't read these books, you REALLY need to read them.
So which character are you most like?
12 comments:
Ok, I am a sucker. I took the quiz and found out I am most like Edward...why? I don't know! But if he looked half as cute as the picture, I would have fallen for him too. thanks for sharing Syd - such fun!
I love Alice! I can totally see you in Alice. I identify most with Bella, but will probably end up being most like Edward. I'll let you know. What a fun thing!!!
Who's the girl in the photo, do you know? That's not how I picture Alice. She's pretty though.
I'm most like Esme. That was fun, thanks. I still need to read the 2nd and 3rd books
Whoa! Whoa! Does that picture mean that Rachel Liegh Cook will be playing Alice??? I'm SOO interested! I do like the idea though. But I think I might veto the girl from Snicket. She doesn't seem like a vampire lover.
Oh I'm going to go take the quiz...I don't think you understand how excited I am right now!
I know you saw this coming but...yeah I'm an animal. Who knew I was like Jacob??
I must be the only loser that hasn't read this series yet...I am waiting for Kath to send it back to Utah. I better go out and buy it.
Hey Syd...it's Kathryn. I linked to your blog from Kati's sight...I was so excited to see that you have one! I haven't seen you and Jared forever and it is awesome to see what's up with you guys. Adorable little boys! Check out our blog...welivelaughlove.com and hopefully we can stay in touch a little better! Tell Jared hi.
That was interesting...I'm Jacob Black? It said nice things about his characteristics but honestly...I wish he'd just go do the imprint thing with some gal and let Edward and Bella be happy ever after...
Ok, so I have been reading your blog and everyone else's- I'm so addicted!! I'm Edward by the way?! I'm waiting to read book #3. Does it end or how many will there be?? Love to see what's happening in you life and see your cute kids
I'm Carlise! figure that one????
So, what is this book all about? What makes it so great? I just finished another self-help book and am wondering if I should start another self-help or something like "Twilight". I've heard so much.
I am most like Edward. Interesting. Fun quiz, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment