I am so giddy... I am extra excited for the boys to go to bed this week...I am a total dork...
Ah, it's premier week....I made sure that there was plenty of hours of recording time left on the DVR's and I've made a list of shows that I certainly don't want to miss.
We already ran into a problem last night. You see, we have two DVR's so we can record two shows at a time, yet last night there was three shows on at the same time that I wanted to watch. Ugh, I hate that! So, I had to let one go and now I have to watch it via the computer.
Tonight, I'm running into the same problem. Come on networks. Surely you can space things out a little bit more. Because I know Thursday I'll be running into the same stinkin problem.
So please fellow bloggers, tell me I'm not the only one who watches TV and who's been anticipating this week all summer. What are you watching??
**Disclaimer, I do read... I'm in two book clubs and I read at least two books a month. My TV is also not on during the day. My dishes get done every night and I make my bed everyday...now, am I justified in watching so much TV at night when my boys are asleep???
10 comments:
i'm right there with ya syd!! i LOVE, love my shows!!!! we don't have tivo and can't record with our VCR anymore so when joe and i want to watch different shows that are on at the same time, it all comes down to who has the better deal to offer... last night it was football vs the bachelor. guess who won... ;)
my faves:
project runway!!!!
grey's
lost
the office (still like the original BBC version better, only bc i saw and loved IT first)
bachelor
dancing with the stars (so so)
kid nation (my kids are really excited about this one)
24 (on dvd)
We just have the one TiVo so we run into problems on Wed, Thurs, and Sunday. What a hard knock life! These are my addictions:
House
The Office
Grey's (and probably Private Practice this year)
Housewives
LOST
and we got into Shark this summer so now the battle's on between it and Brothers and Sisters.
What in the world do you watch on Monday nights to cause a conflict with the DVR? (if it's on cable then I won't know what you're talking about; I canceled cable over a year ago so as to force the family to do things outside). I don't watch anything on Monday.
What new shows are you trying out this season? And seriously, I think you're justified watching TV while the boys are sleeping simply because you kept them alive another day. To heck with the dishes!
BTW: thanks for the suggestions for Sunday. I'm already doing some of them, but will have to give others a try.
oh i forgot housewives and brothers and sisters!!! absolutely LOVE brothers and sisters. (thanks rachel!)
I am so glad to hear that I am not alone in my addiction to TV! I also have the 2 DVR's....but I find myself in constant struggle deciding which ones are record worthy....and which ones I can do without! I don't have enough room on this, to post all the ones I watch...but in my defense...I work at night, so I just watch tv while I work...so I feel totally justified in my HUGE addiction! LOL!!!! I pretty much have things recording all the time! I secretly delete my kids recordings to make room for mine! ((SHHHHHHHHH! That is a secret...I am so good at looking totally innocent when they ask..."HEY! What happened to my 23rd recording of Drake and Josh?")) I am so excited for this Thursday I can't stand it! That is the night of ALL MY FAVORITES! Oh....and Rachel, Monday Nights... HEROES!!!!!! So good!
Monday nights: on the upstairs DVR was Chuck, Heroes and Journeyman. Downstairs DVR was Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor- How I Met Your Mother lost the battle and I'll have to catch it another time.
Tuesdays: Dancing with the stars, The Biggest Loser, House, Gossip Girl
I can find a fave every night- truly, I am a dork!
Ugg!!! You just reminded me about Gossip Girl. That is my Tues. evening show and I forgot tonight. What happened? You read my blog about my reality show addiction. Loved the Bachelor last night. Looks like major drama, but I must say he is HOT...not as hot as my husband, but pretty hot!
ACtually Michelle I think you're safe- Gossip Girl is on Wednesday night after Top Model. 2 hours of good TV watchin that's forsure!
I am safe. I heard it on the radio that it was tonight, not last night. YEA! I'm still trying to get my days and times right. Priorities! Now my only problem is my visiting teachers are coming over right in the middle of Gossip Girl. I have to think of a good plan to get them out quick....again, priorities!
so... all I can say is... your pathetic. but thats ok. I still love my two sisters who are more addicted to t.v. than... a fat man addicted to cake. :)
love ya, Erin
Post a Comment