Sunday, September 9, 2007

Prayers

As many of you know Camille Cleverely was a BYU student who after 10 days of being missing was found today. She fell from a cliff to her death.

When I first heard about this story, my heart ached. After all, BYU is my neck of the woods, it's my stomping ground and I consider it "home". I have been bike riding up at Bridal Veil Falls, I've hiked and hung out in that area.

Then I found out that Camille is the sister of one of my friends in my little town. I work with Laura in YW's in our church, her husband is in our bishopric, I attend book group with Laura and she held my non surprise birthday party at her house.

We are completely heart broken for Laura and her family. Please pray for this family during this most difficult time. I can't even imagine the grief they are going through and I know they can use all the prayers they can get.

3 comments:

Zipporah said...

They will definitely be in my prayers. What a very sad story.

Tracy said...

This story made me so sad. My prayers are with her family and friends to feel comfort at this most difficult time.

Kati said...

Stories like this always just break my heart. Please tell your friend that many people are thinking and praying for them.