Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Makings of a Good Day

I had a few minutes with both hands.

Easton and Creed took a nap at the same time while Gibson was at school. 
{yes, I snuck in a little shut eye too}

and I got lotion "rubbed" on my feet.

It's amazing how it's the simple things these days that make a good day!

5 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Glad you guys are home! Creed looks cute and wide awake for such a little guy.

Kath said...

Syd, he is beautiful. And, I would love an invite when you go private! Kathrynwinterton@msn.com. Congrats on the darling little guy!

Zipporah said...

So Cute! I'm glad you are enjoying the simple things. Your boys are so handsome! It was nice to talk to you the other night and sure made me miss you!

tiffy girl said...

what a cute little guy! congratulations you guys! I hope he is sleeping for you, and that you are enjoying 3 boys! we would also like an invite when you go private. thenewtys@mac.com

Becca said...

great picture of them sleeping. So peaceful. I'm glad you got some shut eye too. Much needed I'm sure