Easter Fun
We celebrated Easter on Saturday with most of the Condie cousins. The rain that was falling and the chill in the air didn't stop the kids from having a great hunt! With hundreds of eggs spread across grandma's back yard, each kid received their fair share of the goods!
Easton's idea of an Easter egg hunt didn't change too much from last year. He'd find an egg, put it in his basket, take a step and then stop and grab that egg again and open it up and eat whatever was inside.
His Easter basket consisted of empty wrappers and opened plastic eggs. It was too funny trying to watch him process the whole situation.
This picture of the two boys is as good as it gets......I didn't even get one of them in their Easter Sunday clothes. Oh wait, that's because I didn't buy them Easter clothes...woops. It's a good thing too since they didn't make it through church. Easton's aversion to nursery started again so Jared just threw in the towel and brought the clingy, crying child home for a nap.
As everyone was playing we realized that we couldn't find Easton. We searched and found him here. Eating cake. Plates and forks are over-rated!
He was only interested in the frosting and made a huge mess in the process!
I don't even know {or want to know} if his hands were clean before he started! No wonder we've all been sick for weeks.
Creed did a lot of this while we enjoyed the festivities. I think he may have been a bit overwhelmed. I can see why, being the 29th grandchild on the Condie side, it tends to be loud when we all get together!
This picture of the two boys is as good as it gets......I didn't even get one of them in their Easter Sunday clothes. Oh wait, that's because I didn't buy them Easter clothes...woops. It's a good thing too since they didn't make it through church. Easton's aversion to nursery started again so Jared just threw in the towel and brought the clingy, crying child home for a nap.
As everyone was playing we realized that we couldn't find Easton. We searched and found him here. Eating cake. Plates and forks are over-rated!
He was only interested in the frosting and made a huge mess in the process!
I don't even know {or want to know} if his hands were clean before he started! No wonder we've all been sick for weeks.
Creed did a lot of this while we enjoyed the festivities. I think he may have been a bit overwhelmed. I can see why, being the 29th grandchild on the Condie side, it tends to be loud when we all get together!We had a great Saturday filled with eggs, candy and cousins and we were able to enjoy Sunday and reflect on the resurrection of our Savior.
1 comment:
Looks like fun...
I can't believe there are 29 grandkids! That is just plain crazy, but so fun for your kids!
Post a Comment