WICKED!

I finally got to see Wicked. After years of being jealous of everyone who has seen it, I finally got my turn.
It almost didn't happen since I've been sick but I loaded my purse with cough drops and water and tried to hold my coughs in until there was applause and I {think}I made it through without terribly bothering anyone.
I loved it. I would say the only thing I didn't love was the large head two rows in front of us and the 30 minute wait to use the restroom!
We purchased the tickets long, long ago- before we even knew Creed was on his way. Thankfully he takes a bottle and thankfully Aunt Emilee was willing to watch all three boys for the night so we could use our tickets!
So much fun!!
5 comments:
jealous jealous jealous! i'm so dying to see that show!
Oh, we had the same problem. My neck was really sore by the time we left. Dumb people in front of us!!! :)
SO COOL! I'm going while I'm in town. I CAN'T WAIT!
Kelly and Lynnette bought a pile of tickets for Wicked when it's in AZ and we're going with them. I can't wait. My sister gave me the CD years ago and I've been jealous of everyone else - just like you.
I'm so glad you loved it!!
I am anxiously waiting my turn...
Post a Comment