Monday, April 27, 2009

{NINE} Years and {ONE} month


{pictures by Gibson}

It's true what they say "the days drag on but the weeks fly by" or something like that. It's been NINE years since I married my sweetheart. NINE years since we started our life together.

I can still remember our wedding day. It was glorious.

I remember setting up "house" in our first one bedroom apartment. Such simpler times back then.

Since then, we have lived in 3 other states. We have moved 7 times.

3 boys we have welcomed into our family.

Student Loans, A Mortgage, Car Payments, etc. Life has definitely happened over the past nine years.

I love him more each and every day. He makes me laugh. He comforts me. He's a great dad. He works hard and I feel very lucky that he's mine, all mine.

I love you Jared.


As for Creed



He's one month old today!! Wow, where did that time go.

He's a GREAT baby. He LOVES to be held. He loves to be cuddled with the blanket wrapped around his head and tight around his chin. He likes to be swaddled but his hands have to be near his chin. He loves to sleep on your chest and he nestles his head right under your chin. He just started wearing size 1 diapers and I've packed away all his "newborn" clothes and he's officially wearing size 0-3 month clothes.

He's a big eater and drinks almost 6 ounces every 2 1/2 hours.

He has started to focus on us and turns his head as we talk. He's smiling and enjoys looking around.

He hates to be naked and to get his diaper changed.

He's sporting a double chin and makes us proud with his burps!

Love, love, love this boy and we feel so blessed to be the parents of three boys!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

thing you posted this and told me that he is officially out of the "NB" size...I better repackage that gift that has been sitting on my piano for...A MONTH! Crazy how fast that went. When are you coming down so i can see the little "baby Condie"? (That's what my kids call him.)

Mary Ellen and Kevin said...

It is amazing how much they change... I look at the newborn pictures of Ethan and how he was swimming in NB sizes when we brought him hme from the hospital and now he is busting out the 6-9 month clothing and he is only 5 months old almost 5 1/2.. he's almost not a baby anymore

Unknown said...

you've been married for 9 years! wow. that's a crazy.

I can't believe Creed is already a month old! He's so big! I want to hold him

Cassie said...

Happy anniversary. Love the pictures. Your blog is always so reflective. I love it.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Congratulations on 9 years! Love the photo Gibson. Good job buddy. Creed is so big. He is adorable.

Rachel said...

Nice photog skillz, Gibson!

Happy Anniversary guys! I can't believe it's been nine years either! Sheesh! Time is just slippin' away, huh? Don't you wish you could slow it down sometimes? (sometimesnot all times :P)

I sure love that little Creed. He is too precious. It's amazing how much they change in such a short period of time.

Sarah said...

Oh, these babies of ours are just growing WAY TOO FAST!!! What a handsome little bugger. Miss ya.

Kati said...

Happy Anniversary! Crazy how time flies...but it just seems like married life started.

Creed is such a beautiful baby. They sure grow fast. I am so happy to hear that you are loving life with the 3 boys. They are all beautiful babies. You are right, you are very blessed.

thetaylors said...

Oh, he is so sweet. I can't believe he is already a month old and we haven't got to see him yet. Hopefully soon!!!

Jami Steele Davis said...

What a sweet baby!! We are still at the fragile stage. I can't wait for that first smile!!!!