Congrats! He is a doll! Your boys are like lil clones of each other.. Darling. Hope your feeling good Syd. He is perfect. Enjoy they grow to stinken fast!
What a doll! So a little early never hurts right? I can't wait to hear all the details. He looks like a condie baby thats for sure. You guys make em so cute, you should have a dozen or more! (Just what you want to hear after giving birth) Love you guys.
Seeing him makes my heart happy that we get a little man soon. He's a doll...hope you are resting easy. (it doesn't hurt to wish it, does it? Well then...)
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I wish I was all ready there. It is so precious having a newborn around. I love it. I am excited to hear the details of his delivery. Good luck! I loved your post about Easton. I think I all ready told you but when you go private please add me. agkearns@gmail.com Thanks
Hey Sydney- Congrats on boy #3. We LOVE having three boys. Hey add me to your list when you go private. beegasboys@gmail.com. I love seeing how you are.
He's perfect! I hope you're getting lots of rest and help around the house. Now that that's out of the way will we be convening for the second annual Camelsback Duathlon? I was thinking of laying on the couch all day as a tribute to our pain and misery from last year.
Congratulations!! What a cutie. Are you resigned to being a "boy mom" yet? As they get older, I'm just more and more grateful to be one... middle school, you know. Cherish all of those wee little baby moments. They go tooooo fast.
32 comments:
He is so cute! Congratulations! It makes me so excited for our little one to make her appearance. I hope everything went well for you guys.
He's darling!! And I love his name - so cute! How did everything go?
what a handsome little boy just like the other Condie boys. love to name too. hope all is going well- can't wait to hear the details.
he is beautiful.. congratulations!!
Congratlations! Hope everyone doing well! Super cute name!
Congrats! He is a doll! Your boys are like lil clones of each other.. Darling. Hope your feeling good Syd. He is perfect. Enjoy they grow to stinken fast!
What a doll! So a little early never hurts right? I can't wait to hear all the details. He looks like a condie baby thats for sure. You guys make em so cute, you should have a dozen or more! (Just what you want to hear after giving birth) Love you guys.
So precious! I want him! You better watch me closely when I'm there next month! :)
Love to you all!
Congrats! He is so cute!!!
He is just perfect. Hope you are feeling good and the labor went well. Congratulations!
Congrats!!!!!!!
Hooray ~ the baby's here! Creed's a cutie....congratulations to you, Jared, and the big brothers!!
What a beautiful boy!!! Congratulations.
Precious! Wish I could have been the first one at the hospital to bring flowers and develop the pics.
Congrats, Sydney & family! I enjoyed reading your entry about laying with Easton. How sweet. --Heidi
Yeah for you guys!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you are feeling good.
Seeing him makes my heart happy that we get a little man soon. He's a doll...hope you are resting easy. (it doesn't hurt to wish it, does it? Well then...)
What a sweet little boy! Congratulations! I hope everything went well for you. Have fun with your little boys.
congrats! he's beautiful! good work you two!!
Congrats! He is soooo cute! I tiny thing at that!
Congrats. Can't wait to meet him. Good job.
Yay!!! Gotta love 3 boys :o) What a blessing--congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I wish I was all ready there. It is so precious having a newborn around. I love it. I am excited to hear the details of his delivery. Good luck! I loved your post about Easton. I think I all ready told you but when you go private please add me. agkearns@gmail.com Thanks
Oh, what a cutie and I LOVE the name (even though it doesn't end with an "N").. :)
So cute. Congratulations and good luck!
Congrats! Hope you are all doing well. He is quite the handsome boy.
Hey Sydney- Congrats on boy #3. We LOVE having three boys. Hey add me to your list when you go private. beegasboys@gmail.com. I love seeing how you are.
Rebecca
He's perfect! I hope you're getting lots of rest and help around the house.
Now that that's out of the way will we be convening for the second annual Camelsback Duathlon? I was thinking of laying on the couch all day as a tribute to our pain and misery from last year.
Congratulations you guys! Hope everyone is doing well. Please keep us on the list when you go private.
What a cutie. Congrats on the new little boy.
Congratulations!! What a cutie. Are you resigned to being a "boy mom" yet? As they get older, I'm just more and more grateful to be one... middle school, you know.
Cherish all of those wee little baby moments. They go tooooo fast.
yeah! congratulations. he is darling
Post a Comment