Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can you say "delicious"?


I ordered 10 boxes of girl scout cookies this year. I'm all about supporting a great organization:) Sadly, I only ordered one box of these. I ate one and then another, and then another and then had to restrain myself because I only had one box. I am currently scheduling my Saturday's to include drivebys of nearby supermarkets to buy a few more boxes for a later date.

They are pure shortbread heaven, I highly recommend them!

4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I got a box of those and ate the whole thing too! That was when I was still prego and that type of behavior was acceptable, I would avoid them now!

Jessica said...

We have been saleing cookies like crazy...this weekend is the last weekend for GS cookies here. Dont know if its the same down there...by the way..i ordered about 8 of those!! :)

The Wright's said...

Hey, I ordered one of these too! I think I gasped when you said you ordered ten boxes. But then I laughed, because I ordered eight!! HA HA! (And five are already gone.) I too ordered this one, but I haven't opened it yet. I'm going right now...

Rachel said...

Thanks a lot. Like I really needed another sugar addiction. I may never be thin again. :(