I was just telling Chana that I love looking at your blog sometimes. I just think you are the cutest mom ever. So if you don't care that I continue blog stalking...my email is kellgroney@hotmail.com
Not sure if you went private yet, but I was able to view your blog. Add us if you haven't. We love to keep up with your family happenings. michelle_r_baird@yahoo.com
hey guys it is the kasmers. we found your blog (appearently just in time) through the millers. your family is so lovely! we would love to be able to keep up with your lives and want to see photos of your little baby (congrats). our email is kasmerme@yahoo.com and our blog is janedays.blogspot.com.
Hey Sidney! I just started a blog and I am so hooked! It's so neat seeing you and your family after so long. I would love to stay connected so please do whatever it is you have to do to keep me in the loop. "See" you soon!
59 comments:
add me most definitely-hope you are feeling well
I would love to still see your blog.Do you have my e-mail?
Put us on your list!
don't forget us!
I'd like to still follow your blog! I love the way you word things...your posts always make me laugh :)
I would love to still see your blog.
I was just telling Chana that I love looking at your blog sometimes. I just think you are the cutest mom ever. So if you don't care that I continue blog stalking...my email is kellgroney@hotmail.com
I don't like this. I don't like this one bit. but add me.
you have my email right?
i would love to still see your blog
Angie
Add me to the list.
Me please!!
Yes please!
Kristi
I would love to be added!
Kelly
yes please! Jamie
Add us to the list as well... ME
Don't forget to add Grandma and Papa Taylor
We would like to be invited.
The Aikens
We would like to be invited.
I want to still be in the loop.
Sign me up!
Casey
Please, please, please! We miss you! Let me know if you need my email!
add me too please!
andreanhoward@hotmail.com
meeee too! :)
ok what's up with this private thing?
Me please.
lrnuttall@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Put us on the list!
Hey Syd, you better add me to your blog. I hope you are feeling well. We should try to get together soon.
annalyse.anderson@gmail.com
Add us of course and this is Chris and Lori
I'm letting you know. I would love to still read your blog.
Please add us to the list!!!!
nancybird09@gmail.com
keep us on
Can I please be invited. I think you have my work email but my gmail account is agkearns@gmail.com Thanks Syd
don't forget me. i know i'm not a very good commenter anymore, but i'm still reading you in my trusty google reader! :)
p.s. i want to know what finally convinced you to go private?
Don't want to miss pix of the new baby!
I would love to continue to look at your blog....
Kristine Whitehead
We'd love an invite.
Yes please
clevelandmiller@yahoo.com
I need my recipe fix from you on a continual basis. And your kids are pretty cute stuff, too!
Yes please! You're almost done!! Can't wait till it's your turn!!
bartonbab3@msn.com
i'd love an invite. it's hard to check blogs that i can't access on google reader, but i'll still stop by. you're too fun not to follow!
ooops....my email is missykiser@gmail.com
We would like an invite please.
I know I've been a bit of a lurker lately, but I'd love to stay in the loop : )
Would love an invite:
lauriepopjones@gmail.com
please put us on your list too! Are you on ours?? Let me know
The Wirigs
Add us on! Let me know if you need our e-mail.
please invite me I am always signed in our computer as Chad though...
...so you know that it's Nat right Syd??? BTW you are welcome for the batteries. Did you switch them out ok?
Me too! Did you get my email about your pictures?
litlebitoflove76@gmail.com
Please add me to the list! sb.tobler@gmail.com
We miss you at book/recipe club!
I'd love to be added--you blog is too cute!
oot@cableone.net
Wow, you are quite popular! I'm the 52nd person requesting to be added to your blog list (obviously I'm a very slow friend). Love ya!
Not sure if you went private yet, but I was able to view your blog. Add us if you haven't. We love to keep up with your family happenings.
michelle_r_baird@yahoo.com
send me an invite, Aly
hey guys it is the kasmers. we found your blog (appearently just in time) through the millers. your family is so lovely! we would love to be able to keep up with your lives and want to see photos of your little baby (congrats). our email is kasmerme@yahoo.com and our blog is janedays.blogspot.com.
Add us-natebudge@hotmail.com THANKS!!
ummm me too!
Add us to the list. Please!
april-briggs@comcast.net
Hey Sidney! I just started a blog and I am so hooked! It's so neat seeing you and your family after so long. I would love to stay connected so please do whatever it is you have to do to keep me in the loop. "See" you soon!
Post a Comment