Preschool Fieldtrip, to the ZoO!!
We went to the zoo for Gibson's last fieldtrip with his preschool. Gibson woke up bright and early and was very eager to put on his bright yellow fieldtrip shirt and to meet all of his friends.
Our little zoo is, well, little. I think there's a good reason there's only 2 hour parking surrounding it!
Gibson really enjoyed the penguins. They were very active and doing all sorts of tricks in the water.
We went to the zoo for Gibson's last fieldtrip with his preschool. Gibson woke up bright and early and was very eager to put on his bright yellow fieldtrip shirt and to meet all of his friends.
Our little zoo is, well, little. I think there's a good reason there's only 2 hour parking surrounding it!
Gibson really enjoyed the penguins. They were very active and doing all sorts of tricks in the water.
We both missed the sign that said "do not climb on penguins"- he can't read so that was his excuse, I don't know what my excuse was...
I could not get a good picture of the boys. The zoo was pure chaos and filled with many preschool and kindergarten classes. So much to look at, the last thing they wanted to look at was the camera.
This is the last picture before my camera battery died {you'd think I would have charged it the night before.....yeah, I forgot.} This picture cracks me up because this is Easton all day long. Climbing on things and staring at you with his eyeballs looking up. He's thinking of the next thing he's going to do and ready to pounce.Gibson is steering the shell like a car, I believe he's making a car sound with his lips.
We had a fun time and enjoyed ourselves. This will most likely be the last time we'll make it to this zoo before we move. Now that's a crazy thought!


5 comments:
We didn't know there was a zoo in Mountain Home. It sounds like we need to come and visit.
There's not a zoo here, there's a zoo in the big city near us.
When are you guys moving? We will have to get together this summer or after I have the baby. Are you going to be in Red Devil country for very long?
Meghan, we're moving late summer and we'll be there forever.....
Fun! Well, we will be arriving about the same time. See you there.
Post a Comment