Friday Night Fun!
Last week the carnival was in town for "crazy days of May". Ah, what fun $15 can buy.
We started the night walking to Subway for dinner. Right now we can feed our little family of 4 on one large Sub {$5} and since I don't cook on Fridays, we had to eat and we chose Subway over carnival food!

Gibson LOVED the ferris wheel. He was giddy the entire time he was on it.

This is Easton watching Gibson go round on the ferris wheel.

Look at his smile....worth 1 ticket? I think so!

Easton waves at everyone....I mean everyone, all the time. Too cute.

I LOVE this picture. Pure Happiness right here.

Easton loves horses but he wasn't buying this as a horse. He screamed the entire time.

Can you tell Gibson's making sound effects? I kept the price of gas in the background....for posterity.

I don't do stuffed animals...that's a post in and of itself...However, Jared spent $5 winning Gibson this little dinosaur. So now, dino lives in the garage.

We went and got ice cream after the carnival, can you tell Easton is excited?
Another joy of living in a small town. A little carnival pops into town for a few days and provides a few hours of fun and time together as a family. We'll take it!
Another joy of living in a small town. A little carnival pops into town for a few days and provides a few hours of fun and time together as a family. We'll take it!
4 comments:
Looks like a blast. Children know how to make life exciting.
That looks so fun! I hear you on the no stuffed animals. They are the most annoying space-consumers ever.
I need info on that stroller... I need a new one for Trey and that's the size I'm looking for. If you have a sec will you email me the details? Thanks!
Such cute photos. Your boys are adorable. I saw Jared photo in the Springville Herald. Way to go guys. Hope to see you all soon.
you can't be serious about the footlong sub. I eat one of those by myself.
Don't you just love carnies?
Post a Comment