Friday, May 16, 2008

...To be A kId AgAiN...



I looked over as I was weeding our garden to find Gibson leaning up against the tree, Popsicle in hand, shades over his eyes. He saw me look at him and announced "Good Day, It's a Good Day."

I have to agree. This weekend we're expecting our temp to hit the 90's. The Carnival is in town. There's sidewalk sales AND we have NOTHING scheduled, planned or due. It IS going to be a GOOD Couple of DAYS! {plus Jared has Monday off so it's a long weekend for us}

7 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Sounds great Syd!! Hope you have a fun weekend, and the weather stays nice, and I hope you find some fabulous deals!!

Meghan said...

I love weekends like that. Gibson is a cutie! Kids are so funny.

Unknown said...

That kid cracks me up! He says the funniest things!

Kati said...

That IS a good day!
What a cute kid.

Zipporah said...

Gibson is such a cutie. I'm glad you have enjoyed the nice weather lately. There's nothing like being outside after a long winter!

Rachel said...

You know what? I think that's about all it would take for me to have a good day too.

I hope the good days continued through your weekend.

wurstens5 said...

That is such a cute picture. Sorry about the wind. I really HATE wind.