Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I love the rain. I love the way it smells, I love the way it cools things down on a hot day, I love the thunder and lightening that sometimes comes with it.

Easton loves the rain too. He was delighted to have been outside when the rain started to fall. Unlike his brother who immediately ran inside for an umbrella, a coat and his shoes, Easton couldn't be stopped.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

SOOOO CUTE! He'd be in HEAVEN out here. We go puddle jumping at least twice a week.

And on a totally unrelated note... what are you feeding that boy!?!! My goodness, how tall is he?

510Jen said...

what great pics! I love to run in the rain too. Where was gibson? Hey it was so good to talk to you today. miss you girl.

Damon said...

We are big fans of the rain too. Both my kids love to go running in the rain and get "sogging" wet. I of course *have* to go with them. :)
cool pics.

grandma C said...

Can't wait till your are running in my back yard Easton & Gibson. You can play in the tunnel hill. Easton will be on top of hill in rain and Gibson can hide in the tunnel! xoxo grandma