Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary Darling
(even if I am 5 days late)



I find it's only fitting that this post is late. I'm not sure Jared and I have ever celebrated our anniversary on our actual anniversary. Here's why...

1st Anniversary: We both graduated from college. Me from UVSC, Jared from BYU. Same day. Same time. My family joined me. His family joined him and we met up for lunch afterwards. Fun times.

2nd-5th Anniversaries: Jared was in dental school and this date always hit the week of finals.

6th- Okay, we may have gone to dinner this year.

7th- We celebrated a week late because we were heading to Utah and we had free babysitting. We went to dinner with our friends the Koffords:)

8th- I was in Utah. Jared was home.

In our 8 years of marriage we have moved 7 times. We have lived in 4 states. We have 2 beautiful boys, a mortgage and a car payment. We are happy, we are in love and we are best friends!

Love you Jared, Happy Anniversary!!

6 comments:

Zipporah said...

Such a cute picture! Happy late Anniversary. I wish we could do the Roof again with you two.
Sure love you both!

The Larsons said...

What a great picture! You both look great. Happy Anniversary! We celebrate 8 years in July. Fun times. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

holy poo! you guys have been married for 8 years!!! wow... thats crazy. well congrats on gettin hitched 8 years ago... uh... go you? :) just kidding love you both!
so long

Rachel said...

Hey, you made it past the 7-year itch! Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary-what a gorgeous picture of you guys!

The Wolfley Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding pic!