oh my goodness syd that is so funny! you have to send that into something?? what I'm not sure but that is the perfect picture for... something. I'll brainstorm and get back to you! ahhh... the joys of peeing together..
Hey Syd, that is so hilarious. Boys will be boys. I see that around my neighborhood all the time. My friend was just telling me that her little boy is "house-trained". He will be inside the house and go out to pee. So funny. I love checking on your blog. Your family is so cute. I finally started blogging. You'll have to check mine out. -Annalyse
13 comments:
That is so funny!! I am gald you got a picture of that!
Alisha
PS I am jealous- your vacation looked so fun!
oh my goodness syd that is so funny! you have to send that into something?? what I'm not sure but that is the perfect picture for... something. I'll brainstorm and get back to you! ahhh... the joys of peeing together..
Smiling AND laughing out loud! That is awesome!
Thank goodness for that speedy SLR. It would have been a shame to miss this photo op because of a slow shutter.
p.s. nice dimples Gibson! :)
I've seen Jared do that at a much older age and at a certain location but I will just leave it at that.
Oh my gosh, that is so funny!! what a picture. That will be nice to show on his wedding day....
When nature calls...I guess you listen.
Cute picture Syd.
Classic and Priceless. CUTE post.
Oh. My. Seriously! What are the chances of getting a perfect picture like this!
I love it!
I am so glad you got to get together with Rachel. You two are still just as cute as ever.
Hey Syd, that is so hilarious. Boys will be boys. I see that around my neighborhood all the time. My friend was just telling me that her little boy is "house-trained". He will be inside the house and go out to pee. So funny. I love checking on your blog. Your family is so cute. I finally started blogging. You'll have to check mine out.
-Annalyse
hilarious! fantastic pic, syd!!!
That is hilarious! And great timing with the camera!
Boys will be Boys , we gotta love them!
No way - HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!? Seriously - you could make some money with that one!!!
Post a Comment