I Should Have Known
that my purse felt a little heavy. Imagine my surprise when I got to the register at Albertson's the other night and found THESE hiding inside.
I found: Woody, Blue Man, a horse, 6 cars and the timer from our game closet.I showed Gibson what I had found and he just smiled a sheepish smile and said "you found them!"
I was thinking about getting a larger purse but I'm rethinking that idea. I can only imagine what he'd fill it with!

11 comments:
haha he is so funny! That is soo cute! I love that boy!
Very funny!
So very very cute!
Oh, what a cute guy!
That Woody...he's always doing things like that!
I understand completely. A lego skeleton horse was my companion for many weeks. Each time I opened my purse there it was, and then by the time I got home I would forget about it. I am glad it is gone now.
Very funny!
espically when it happened at the store!
Hey Sydney!
Let me know if you want me to hold a spot for you for the SLC ws. I don't know if it will sell out as fast... but if it does and you want me to hold a spot I will.
Thanks
I love it that there is a name written on Woody's boot.
Oh, that is so cute. All boy, all boy.
Post a Comment