That is just too precious. I love that kind of stuff. What a man, he's only 4!! I miss you kiddo...love finally taking some time to catch up on your blog. Loves!
Well Rach, it could say "WOW"- I mean we were at church which means I had showered and I was nicely dressed with makeup and my hair done!...so either way, he was saying it at me and it made my day!
7 comments:
Love those moments!! One to save in the baby book for sure. I love the black and white pictures on your blog - looks great!
Oh that is so sweet. What a smart boy!
are you sure it doesn't say wow? just kidding.
that's so awesome! what a little smartie pants, and such nice penmanship already!
FIRSTS are always the best and totally melt my heart. What a smarty pants. have a good one syd.
That is just too precious. I love that kind of stuff. What a man, he's only 4!!
I miss you kiddo...love finally taking some time to catch up on your blog.
Loves!
Well Rach, it could say "WOW"- I mean we were at church which means I had showered and I was nicely dressed with makeup and my hair done!...so either way, he was saying it at me and it made my day!
Lynnette, Jared wanted me to let you know he is only 3. :)
Post a Comment