Learning something new....

I tried digital scrapbooking a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Then we moved, I had Easton and I never went back to doing it, until now. A friend of mine has started me digital scrapbooking again and this is my first layout. It's very blah to me but it got my feet wet and excited to start doing something with the thousands of pictures I seem to take each year.
I have a million things to learn and luckily I have some friends who are learning along with me and are helping me along the way. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have enough pages that I can print out and create a nice family album for us.
11 comments:
I have got to jump on the band wagon of digital scrapbooking. Way cute Syd
Now everyone knows where your chocolate stash is....
We have a lot of things in common. I dread turning 30...even though I am well into my 30's...
Your camera skills will come. I wanted to know everything NOW. I had to realize that it was a process. I still have a long way to go....but I try to enjoy the road.
I love anything reality. I secretly watch big brother. What a stupid waste of time. But I love it.
I love your layout...I think you are a doll at 29...talented, smart, and I can tell you are truly happy. Girl you've got it all....
Way to go both with digi scrap and scrapping about yourself! When did you get your SLR? I've been wondering and waiting for you to tell me all about it.
I think I would love digital scrapbooking, and I've seen books that people have put together online. They are so fun.. I just need to figure out how. When are you guys moving? Are you coming back to Utah? We need to get together with everyone! Let us know when you guys will be here! Talk to you soon!
What software do you use for your layouts? I think this page looks awesome! I need to figure out what I am going to do with my millions of pictures as well. I haven't done anything in three years. Do you find it to be faster? Please let me know the answers to these questions, I need to do something soon.
Very cute! We (me and my cousins)made digital scrapbooks for our grandmas last Christmas and they had a page for every family, grandkid, great grandkid, etc. They turned out super cute and look great on a coffee table because there are so many cute ways to have them bound (linen, etc.) Can't wait to see more of yours!
SO CUTE!
I love your journaling. Very informative AND clever. You are such a cutie, Syd.
Maybe you can show me where to start with this digital s(crap) booking when I see you next?
Love it Syd!
I really like this idea. I would actually scapbook, if I could do it all on the computer. What company is it through?
good job syd!! someday i'd love to have a go at digi scrapbooking. so nice not to have the mess scattered everywhere.
Love your digital page. I wish I understood enough about computers to maybe vencher down that road (but then what would I do with all the paper I have stashed?). Hey I still don't do well with this blogging thing. Maybe someday I will.
Post a Comment