Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Favorite {work} day of the week....

Jared's favorite day of his work week is Wednesday. It's his surgery day. The day he does IV sedation and removes wisdom teeth.

We wanted to make sure we documented "a day in the life of Captain Condie" before they end in a few months and he becomes a civilian.

Jared giving a thumbs up for another surgery perfectly done.



Jared lives for Wednesdays. He loves oral surgery and he's really good at it. Plus, I think he looks mighty handsome in his surgery getup!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

he looks like a natural... come join us in Residency.
I sure bet you are thrilled to be done here around the corner.
hey have you decided to go to the photo class or what?

More Caffiene, Please said...

That's awesome.

Unknown said...

He's one smart cookie! I could never do that. For the gross factor and the brains factor.

My next root canal has Jared ALL over it! Woot!

grandma C said...

That's my AWESOME son!! Great oral surgery (chip off the 'ol block)I'd say. But a taller more sleek version! xoxo mom

Zipporah said...

So maybe you guys should go back to school for Jared to become a surgeon. We'd feel much better!
Thanks for the package. I haven't opened it yet, but I'm excited for tomorrow. Driving home (before we found the package on our porch) Michael was talking about how great you were at sending packages to him in Iraq and how you are his best friend (second best friend). You're the BEST! Sure love ya!

Rachel said...

Uh oh Syd. That girl looks an awful lot like that doe eyed Rose (you know who I'm talking about, right?). Jer. McDreamy. They're one and the same!

Nice going Dr. Cpt. Condie! You're such a grown up!

p.s. does that patient know there was a photo shoot going on during his/her surgery?

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Way to go Jared! Looks so professional. Wow! We can't wait to see you guys again.

Joe Hylton said...

Hey Sydney, I didn't know about the SHS '96 site until you mentioned it. Thanks. I've been killing some time for the past couple hours peeking in on everyones life. It was good to hear from you. Your man has great technique. I prefer to extract my patients wisdom teeth by reaching for the referral pad, but to each their own.

Later.

510Jen said...

I'm telling you surgery is where it's at. I have not heard Jason complain once since we got here. I think sometimes he loves it more than me.

He looks like a natural.