
2 cans crescent rolls
8oz softened cream cheese
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 stick butter
Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Mix softened cream cheese with one cup sugar and vanilla and spread over rolls. Spread 2nd can of crescent rolls over mixture.
Melt butter and pour over rolls. Sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Best if you serve warm, not hot.
This recipe comes from Tara she gave it to Kristi and Kristi shared with our playgroup. It's become a weekly favorite!
5 comments:
you do share!!
Yummmmmm! Can't wait to try them.
They look delicious! Shove me in a corner with that, some cocoa and a book, and I'll be one happy woman!
Okay, my mouth is WATERING over those breakfast bars!!!! I need those right now.
Also, Jake is going to COT on March 4th, any advice? His birthday is while he's gone so do you know if I can send any presents with him or what kind of stuff he's allowed to bring? I just don't know how much time he has or what the schedule is like and I'm trying to think of something to get him that he can enjoy while there. Is there something your husband liked having or wished he had?
Those look SOOO yummy! I am totally a sweets in the morning kind of girl. Thanks!
Post a Comment