... make great memories...
Look Who's Finally Walking!!
Watch out Condie house. Two boys on the move? Yikes
Oh that is too cute! I love how he stops himself from falling and then does the crab walk for a sec before standing back up. What a stud!
We don't think Addie is ever going to walk. Maybe we should send her up so Easton can teach her how.
That is adorable! He is such a cute baby. Now the fun really begins! Kati
Congratulations. That is very cool!
What! He's walking! YAY!
So there's hope for Trey? He still army crawls and he's almost one. Wait, am I complaining?
Emma could use some walking lessons too. She's going on 16 months in a couple of weeks and still not showing much interest. Good thing she's light and easy to carry :)
I love that age. Brooklyn just started walking this week and they are so cute as they stagger around. Adorable video clip. He's a doll.
Congratulations Easton, Papa and Grandma Taylor are proud of you. There is nothing slowing you down now.
Look at him go! How fun to see him walk and fall and then get back up and go again. Such cuties!
YAY Easton! Look at you go! I like the one hand touch on the carpet for balance. So cute! Watch out Mom, he is now running!
How cute is this. He is CRUISIN!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Watch out Condie house. Two boys on the move? Yikes
Oh that is too cute! I love how he stops himself from falling and then does the crab walk for a sec before standing back up.
What a stud!
We don't think Addie is ever going to walk. Maybe we should send her up so Easton can teach her how.
That is adorable! He is such a cute baby. Now the fun really begins!
Kati
Congratulations. That is very cool!
What! He's walking! YAY!
So there's hope for Trey? He still army crawls and he's almost one. Wait, am I complaining?
Emma could use some walking lessons too. She's going on 16 months in a couple of weeks and still not showing much interest. Good thing she's light and easy to carry :)
I love that age. Brooklyn just started walking this week and they are so cute as they stagger around. Adorable video clip. He's a doll.
Congratulations Easton, Papa and Grandma Taylor are proud of you. There is nothing slowing you down now.
Look at him go! How fun to see him walk and fall and then get back up and go again. Such cuties!
YAY Easton! Look at you go! I like the one hand touch on the carpet for balance. So cute! Watch out Mom, he is now running!
How cute is this. He is CRUISIN!
Post a Comment