Gibson was all smiles when he came up to me and told me he had a piece of corn stuck up his nose. Apparently he thought I would smile too. I did smile (behind my furrowed brow) and yelled for his father to come take care of it. Jared tried unsuccessfully to have him blow it out but Gibson really hasn't learned the art of breathing out his nose so out came the dental tools.
Jared returned from the garage with some very large plier like things and proceeded to dig and a moment later out came a piece of tonights dinner. Corn.

"Where could he possibly learn to stick something up his nose" asked Jared
"Um, remember when you were watching America's Funniest Home Videos and the girl stuck a green bean up her nose and then blew it out and ate it?"- Yeah, rewinding it and watching it over and over wasn't the best idea..... at least I'm just guessing.
10 comments:
Yeah, all boys do it.
And some girls to it too.
Good times. :)
BTW: You've got to check out Damon's blog: http://feodem.blogspot.com/
it's SO FUNNY!
His wife has one too: http://meghanmacarthur.blogspot.com/
I LOVE BLOGS! It's like we actually went to that reunion after all :)
Very funny! Reminds me of a pea stuck up Braden's nose. I love boys!
Grace says "that's gross." Mike wants to know what tool he was using? Emi says "cool"
tom stuck a jewel bead up his nose. it was stuck WAY UP THERE for a very long time. made me crazy but he thought it was so funny!!! we saw that AFV too - so gross.
Well....luckily I am laughing, cause I haven't had that happen here. My boys never did anything like that. I am sure it will be the little girl that gives me that experience to chalk up on my mommy list.
So so funny.
Kati
That is darn funny. Luckily my boy hasn't put anything in his nose besides his finger (which is gross enough) but he's only two so I'm sure it is coming.
Great blog BTW.
Oh my goodness! You will have to read my Dumbo blog. Gavin was watching Dumbo and shoved a peanut up his nose. I thought I would Freak out. Luckily the blowing through one side of the nose worked. Lucky jared was home . Oh the JoyS!!!
Oh my. My kids have yet to do this .... yet. Glad he got it out. I wish I could have seen him blowing.
HAHA!!! So funny! All boys do this - my brother stuck a bean up his nose. Went in for a check up and the doc found it had sprouted!!! NO joke. Consider yourself lucky!
Post a Comment