Thursday, March 25, 2010

Won't you stay for a while?

Spring has been teasing us the past few weeks. The moment it looks "warm" we head outside and once outside, I can barely get them all in. Gibson and Easton have been utilizing the wooden blocks that we got around Christmastime. They make the perfect barricades for the bat car to knock over.


The entire width of the driveway becomes an obstacle course and hours of entertainment.
The downside of big brothers making towers and rows is that they don't want little avalanche nearby. He gets banned to the backyard to play.

As you can see, he didn't seem to mind. He found some spoons leftover from making a snow fort a few days before and they entertained him for quite some time.


I went in to start dinner and when I looked out my kitchen window I found Creed sitting in the middle of the grass. He too could sense that the beautiful spring weather, wouldn't be sticking around.

I'm loving that we have a fenced in backyard. Creed can play back there to his heart content and I know he's not going anywhere. Sadly, I don't think the spoons will keep his attention all summer. We need to get some kid toys back there. Before we know it, spring will be here to stay! Yeah!

3 comments:

Hey There Adair said...

How fun! I wish we could go in our backyard and play still snow!! Hopefully next week!!

Sarah said...

I can't wait for SPring to finally come and STAY. We are being teased here too. So fun you have such a great yard to just let your kids roam and be kids while making dinner- isn't it a blessing. Can't believe Creed is walking. Claire has NO interest. Miss you.

Holly said...

that looks pretty fun-- I think even I could sit there and play for awhile.