growing up is hard to do
Piano Bench: 1
Creed:0
Baby Boy is trying to walk and in the process has had several mishaps this week. The first being falling into the piano bench and getting this beauty of a black eye. It's healing pretty fast which I'm thankful for since his one year old pictures are coming up and well, I'd rather not have a forever reminder and always have to answer the question "what happened to his eye"
Stairs:1
Creed:0
Baby Boy is also learning the art of fighting with his brothers. It's awesome. He fights with Easton, Easton fights with Gibson. Good times. Good times. In his class "how to fight and run," he pushed down Easton's tower of blocks and hurried away just to be surprised by the sudden stairs that crept up behind him. It was sad, very sad but luckily it was only 2 steps. However, the point goes to the stairs for the utter surprise and for taking him backwards.
Teeth: 3
Creed: 0
Finally baby boy is getting some teeth. 3 of them to be exact. Two top and one bottom. They've broken the skin and are slowly taking their place. The good part of this is Creed will eat anything to try and coax them down. He'll throw back a corn dog in no time. Give him a chicken bone and he'll wipe it clean. He's a great eater.
On an unrelated note but still very exciting in our house. The diapers arrived. Back in January, I got an early morning text from my very early morning friend Casey who told me Target was having a baby sale and to run {not walk} to my computer to order our favorite Up and Up Diapers {thank you to Jen for introducing them to me}. I did. I ordered 4 boxes and got a screaming deal, free shipping and the promise that they'd arrive in 3-5 days.
Fast forward six weeks {apparently we weren't the only ones excited with discounted diapers} I got my delivery. Yeah! Even Creed was excited for the tower that he could knock over and I'm happy to report it didn't fall on him.
If you haven't tried these diapers, they are fabulous. #1, they are cute. Green and blue polka dots. I may or may not have changed Creed's diaper just to see his cute little bum sport one of these cute diapers. #2, they are cheap. $13 for a box of 70. #3 You get to go to Target to buy them....really, do we need any more reasons.
{yes I know baby boy needs a haircut. Tomorrow I say, tomorrow.}
3 comments:
I loved those diapers, until I had Jason buy 3 more boxes last weekend and Cooper has wet through them 2 days in a row. The size 6 is too big, size 5 too small.
My "target deal" diapers came in about 3-5 days. You must have ordered the popular size.
I'm so glad you finally got your diapers!!! I was worried they would be too small by the time you got them!!
No worries with the one year old bruises ! That is what photoshop is for :)
He is a cutie. I still cannot believe it has been a year!
Post a Comment