TODAY
Gibson doing a "jumping" shot for Aunt Erin and Aunt Chana who have a fascination with jumping in pictures.
I am going to exercise
I am going to get myself to the bank, library and post office.
Not before taking a shower AND blowing dry my hair {after I had TWO family members ask me what the deal with my hair was yesterday- I showered but let it air dry, it looked really bad I guess!}
I am going to put the finishing touches on Fathers-Day gifts.
I am going to take a few moments to individually snuggle my kids. Gibson doesn't have time for me anymore as cousins are in town and there are "forts" to explore, imaginations to use and popcicles to eat....far, far away from mom! Easton is fighting an odd bug that has him fighting a fever and not eating anything {also means lots of crying} and Creed is growing up too quickly, I gotta eat on him before he starts pushing me away!
TODAY I am going to finish my laundry {well, maybe}
I am going to log onto twitter for the first time so I can track my sister as she runs in the Wasatch Back relay from Logan to Park City.
I am going to go buy a new mouse for the laptop so I can stop being a lazy blogger. I hate using a laptop without a mouse. It's too complicated for me!
I am going to enjoy the sun. Even if it means weeding. I haven't seen the sun in weeks, and so far there isn't a cloud in the sky which gives me great hope that it won't rain today!
I'm going to jump for joy as it's FRIDAY which means dad's home AND I don't have to make dinner {I don't cook on Friday's....I don't know why, I just hate making dinner on Friday's}
Happy Weekend everyone!
3 comments:
I don't cook any day of the week...so what's my excuse? :) I want you to know I've gotten used to the laptop mouse. okey dokey. Happy Friday!
I hear you Syd-- AMEN sister.
I think the most important thing you listed was snuggling your boys-- because all the rest can really wait.
(at least it does at my house)
Love the list. Hope you got it all done, but if not, don't think of yourself as a failure. Heck....I don't even have the motivation to {make} a list....let alone do the stuff on it.
I don't cook on the weekends either. It's my mommy rule and I'm stickin' to it.
Post a Comment