Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day....



Why we love our dad!

Gibson said " I love him so much, he's my best pal. He takes me to the park and reads me bed time stories. He's the best!"

Easton said "Dad, park!"

Creed said "He lets me stay up late and watch TV with him. I get to fall asleep on his chest and give him bear hugs." 

Happy Father's Day Jared! We all love you from the earth, to the moon and stars and back!

Happy Father's Day to my dad and father-in-law too. Somehow I managed to surround myself with incredible men who are great examples of hard work and dedication in all they do.  I'm sure a lucky gal.

1 comment:

dani said...

your boys sure are cute! and the offer for jared to fix up my teeth while i am SEDATED does sound quite lovely :)
nope, we are no longer private on our blog...too many of my family members aren't tech savvy enough to create a username and password...sigh :) so now the world can read all about my cool life...hahaha!