JUST ME, at 36 weeks
The waiting game has officially begun, and while we wait I'd thought I'd share some photos that I had taken a few weeks ago. My immensely talented friend was nice enough to take some photos of my growing belly on frigid Saturday afternoon.
I don't know where the guilt comes into play but with Easton, I had no pictures taken. Well, I take that back, I set my camera up on my kitchen counter and set the timer, stood back and posed. My striped curtains and my kitchen table were a fabulous backdrop not to mention my choice of attire!
Ugh, the memories and those pictures! So with this babe I really wanted to document the process. Thank you Kati for making it happen for me.



Ironically, the above picture is mine and Kati's favorite! It's also one of the first ones we took. We could have called it a day and went for ice cream instead of freezing ourselves out for another 30 minutes!

I am so, so excited to meet our little guy. The bag is packed, the list of names is ready and the excitement is building......any day little man, any day!
11 comments:
Cute pictures. I never did that with any of my kids and I do regret it now. Although You are way more daring than me, I hated how I looked at your stage. Good luck and hope he comes soon.
Awesome pictures Sydney!! You look amazing! Good luck the next couple of weeks.
Sooo cute!!! I am so excited for you!!!
syd, you are gorgeous! you'll be so glad to have these in years to come! good job kati!!! can't wait for a peek at the little man.
So beautiful. And, looking back, I'm a little sad that I didn't take that opportunity when I was pregnant. (Who in their right mind WANTS to be photographed in that state.) Oh well.
You look amazing. It almost makes me want to have a baby belly. Almost.
Good for you, Syd! You look great, and you'll be so glad to have these photos later on. If I could find some fun, sassy maternity clothes (in my very cheap skate price range), maybe I wouldn't feel like such a frump and would want a photo taken. Can I borrow your cute dress and boots? :)
Good luck Friday! Can't wait to talk to you all about life with 3KIDS!
stunning pictures Syd. Looks like you found the perfect black dress that is just adorable. You look fantastic too. Good Luck the next few weeks. Keep me posted girl.
You look awesome Syd. Love the pictures. Good luck with the new addition. Add us to the list of invites when you go private!
Just came to your blog to see the babe and saw these. You look or looked great LOVE the pics you will be so glad you have them!
those are great pictures! I want your friend to take my family picture.
Post a Comment