Dental Days

Last week was the Utah Dental Association Conference. I went up for one afternoon and we ran into our good friends the Scholzens. I was able to sit and enjoy an afternoon chatting with Laurie while the guys attended seminars. We later met up and went to dinner and a little cheesy music show. It was such a fun time reconnecting with them. Made us miss our carefree days of being in dental school and the fun times we had trying to survive four years in Cleveland!
We only live a few hours away from each other but life is life and we rarely see them so this was an extra special treat! Love you guys!
5 comments:
How fun! I wish we could run into you guys. I've been such a blogging slacker lately. I hope you are doing well and feeling well.
It was so fun to see you guys!!! That is a horrible pic of me...where's the photoshop to take out my double/triple chin. we love you guys and HAVE to make an excuse to see each other more often. TLA BFF Stay Cool!
Syd, I love your hair dark! And you are hardly showing!!
Oh how fun I miss you gals too.
FUN! We opted not to come up this year for one reason or another, but that is great you got to see Scholzens. You see them as much as we do...
BTW, love an invite to keep track of you guys.
haleyhammons{at}gmail{dot}com
Post a Comment