Well Worth the Money
Last spring we purchased a trampoline and it has been worth EVERY dollar we spent! We bought a huge square trampoline that's sturdy and took Jared over 8 hours to put together. It's become Easton's playpen and gives him hours of entertainment. He climbs up onto the trampoline and then turns around waves bye-bye while he says "bye" and then runs to the middle and jumps!
He hasn't mastered how to get down yet, he likes to "throw himself" off the trampoline. But zipped in, he's safe and happy!

10 comments:
Love purchases like that! We have Wiggle Carts that are so fun. My kids would die for a tramo...fun, fun!
I wish my hubby would let the kids have a trampoline. They would love it! He is the cutest little Condie baby ever!
My kids would absolutely love a trampoline, but I am one of those crazy over-protective moms. Your little boy looks like he is in heaven about it though.
I wasn't allowed to have a trampoline growing up so I had the mentality that my kids wouldn't get one either but with the safety net that's always zipped up when a kid is inside, we feel it's totally safe. Most of the time it's just my little guys on it and they can't jump very high, of course when we have big kids over we don't let them on with the little kids but for now, we've had no accidents and we knock on wood it stays that way!
I feel the same way about our tramp. We got ours 2 Christmas's ago and it has been the BEST investment. Anna too loves to jump and zipped in, I feel I can do yard work or even be inside watching out my window. Gotta love the HUGE playpen it is for these crazy babies.
k- Condie clan we just got a tramp for easter and we so BADLEY need a ladder . The one you have is perfect so where did you get it from! They really are so fun, my kids love ours!
The ladder came from Lowes. I think it was round $40 or so. We too were surprised how perfect it works with the trampoline. Ours is higher than most and the 3 step ladder is perfect height!
Where did you get the tramp? Our boys would LOVE one!
The tramp is from Sams Club. It's a pretty penny ($400) but honestly, it's SO sturdy, we'd spend the money again in an instant.
Really love the ladder! We bought one right after the hurricane and are so gald. The nets are wonderful too! We have to pack our up too! What a pain. It was hard enough to put together. But, you're right, worth every penny. And havent had anyone get hurt so far.
Post a Comment