I took Gibson, Easton and their cousin Braxton to Jumpin Jacks today. More pictures to come later but here's a shot of Gibson getting some air on one of the slides!
The boys LOVED it and I definately got my moneys worth!
Sorry we missed the Jumping Jacks adventure. Nate loves that place, but he has mixed emotions about that slide Gibson is on. He has gotten one to many rug burns on it. Maybe next time!
How fun! So last night Gibson wouldn't talk to me on the phone. He got on, said "Hi chana (silence) okay good night" WHen I asked why he didn't want to talk to me he said, "cause I'm eating a shake and I want talk to papa". How could I compete with a man with ice cream?? Oh and I get to see you tomorrow. Be excited.
2 comments:
Sorry we missed the Jumping Jacks adventure. Nate loves that place, but he has mixed emotions about that slide Gibson is on. He has gotten one to many rug burns on it. Maybe next time!
How fun! So last night Gibson wouldn't talk to me on the phone. He got on, said "Hi chana (silence) okay good night" WHen I asked why he didn't want to talk to me he said, "cause I'm eating a shake and I want talk to papa".
How could I compete with a man with ice cream??
Oh and I get to see you tomorrow. Be excited.
Post a Comment